Sunday, September 8, 2013

Training and obedience

We were lying in bed, as we are wont to do, when one small slave turned around and said oh well the next one might be more obedient.
I just should have started with the shock collar He replied with a note of regret in his voice. I realise now my mistake in not starting out as I intended
There was silence from one's corner...

You do realise that one is only disobedient 'cos it makes you a better person. Without adversity in our life we cease to grow. It's all for you my love. You, and your personal development.

And you do realise that with that shock collar you would be like Pavlov's dog by now He countered. You would be delightfully obedient.  In fact you would be almost used to it.

Given one's feelings about all things zappy one has doubts about that last statement. But one is willing to watch how it unfolds with the next one...
Any takers?
Anyone at all? 

No comments: